Tile & Grout
The Clean Alaska in Fairbanks Tile & Grout cleaning process includes:
- A preliminary inspection of your tiled areas is conducted to assess the best cleaning method.
- Spots and stains are pre-sprayed using our proprietary green cleaning product.
- Dirt and ground-in soil are removed with high pressure cleaning that also rinses and extracts excess water.
- Corners and baseboards are carefully cleaned.
- Tiled areas are efficiently dried
- Grout lines are sealed to preserve cleanliness and prevent long term damage (optional).
Best of all, our Tile and Grout Cleaning Service offers the benefits of Green cleaning, which means:
At Clean Alaska, we believe in offering products and processes that not only clean your home, but also have less environmental impact on the environment in which we live.
We offer tile and grout cleaning products certified by environmental agencies such as Green Seal, Envirodesic, and Environmental Choice.
Green products are just as effective as traditional cleaning products but have no fragrances or solvents, so you don’t have to worry about a strong “detergent” smell being left behind.
The Clean Alaska team has over 50 years of experience in the floor cleaning industry.
Our reputation for quality, service, professionalism, and customer satisfaction is unparalleled.